Rotary table for welding
rotary WELDING TABLE
Rotary welding tables are designed for a total 360° rotation of the table surface.
Rotating table comes in two variants- 1) Motorized, 2) Manual
Rotary fixture table has 1 precision machined surfaces.
A properly designed, well-balanced rotating table top is capable of moving significant weights at remarkable speeds.
Hole diameter– 16mm
Hole center distance– 50mm
Top Plate thickness– 16/12 mm
Loading Capacity– Upto 1 ton
Top Plate Material– Steel IS 2062
Frame Material– Steel IS 2062
Surface coating– Powder coated
Top Plate– Standard/ Nitrided
Side View of Manual Rotary welding table
Side View of Motorized Rotary welding table
- Worktop with D16 system bores in a 50 mm x 50 mm grid resulting in greater clamping options as compared to 100mm x 100mm grid.
- The precision can reach microns for fixing and clamping.
- Cyclotron gives nitrided surface improving surface properties of metal and corrosion resistance, and increase the fatigue strength.
- Nitriding is a heat-treating process that diffuses nitrogen into the surface of a metal to create a case-hardened surface.
- It is mainly used for clamping & locating steel structures and other assembling & fabrications according to our needs.
- It is a widely used welding tool, which helps in modularity, standardization & reusability.
- It replaced traditional dedicated fixtures with its high efficiency /affordability/precision/convenience
benefits of Rotary welding table
Manufacturing companies have been using rotary welding tables more and more due to the increased production rate, improved quality of welding, greater Business ROI, and many other factors. Welders are able to access the entire welding workpiece on these welding tables, thus decreasing their welding efforts. Increased production rate and increased welding quality repay the investment to a large extent
By rotating the surface of the positioner, rotary welding tables enable welders to access the area to be welded easily. Welders can work more comfortably when they are able to hold a steady position while they weld