CYCLOTRON WELDING TABLE
Heavy Duty 2D welding table
Heavy Duty 2D welding table can be connected and shape-changing in any manner according to the workpiece.
It has a top surface to be precision machined.
Hole diameter– 28mm
Hole center distance– 50mm
Top Plate thickness– 25 mm
Loading Capacity– 1 to 7 ton
Top Plate Material– Steel IS 2062
Frame Material– Steel IS 2062
Surface coating– Powder coated
Top Plate– Standard/ Nitrided
- Worktop with D28 system bores in a 50 mm x 50 mm grid resulting in greater clamping options as compared to 100mm x 100mm grid.
- The precision can reach microns for fixing and clamping.
- Cyclotron gives nitrided surface improving surface properties of metal and corrosion resistance, and increase the fatigue strength.
- Nitriding is a heat-treating process that diffuses nitrogen into the surface of a metal to create a case-hardened surface.
- It is mainly used for clamping & locating steel structures and other assembling & fabrications according to our needs.
- It is a widely used welding tool, which helps in modularity, standardization & reusability.
- It replaced traditional dedicated fixtures with its high efficiency /affordability/precision/convenience