Cyclotron welding table
Giant welding table
- Giant welding table has top surface to be precision machined
- The table is connected and changed arbitrarily according to the shape of the workpiece.
Hole diameter– 25mm
Hole center distance– 50/100mm
Top Plate thickness– 25 mm
Loading Capacity– 1 to 7 ton
Top Plate Material– Steel IS 2062
Frame Material– Steel IS 2062
Surface coating– Powder coated
Top Plate– Standard/ Nitrided
- Giant welding table has a worktop with D25 system bores in a 100 mm x 100 mm grid.
- Further improving the expansion and clamping options by 3 hole drilling pattern on the side plates with D25 system bores in 50 x 50mm.
- The precision can reach microns for fixing and clamping.
- Cyclotron gives a nitrided surface improving surface properties of metal and corrosion resistance, and increase the fatigue strength.
- Nitriding is a heat-treating process that diffuses nitrogen into the surface of a metal to create a case-hardened surface.
- It is mainly used for clamping & locating steel structures and other assembling & fabrications according to our needs.
- It is a widely used welding tool, which helps in modularity, standardization & reusability.
- It replaced traditional dedicated fixtures with its high efficiency /affordability/precision/convenience.