Cyclotron welding table
GIANT WELDING TABLE - D28
- Giant welding table has top surface to be precision machined The table is connected and changed arbitrarily according to the shape of the workpiece.
- Surface to be precision machined The table is connected and changed arbitrarily according to the shape of the workpiece.
Hole diameter– 28mm
Hole center distance– 100mm
Top Plate thickness– 25 mm
Loading Capacity– 1 to 7 ton
Top Plate Material– Steel IS 2062
Frame Material– Steel IS 2062
Surface coating– Powder coated
Top Plate– Standard/ Nitrided
- this type of welding table has a worktop with D16 system bores in a 50 mm x 50 mm grid resulting in greater clamping options as compared to 100mm x 100mm grid .
- Further improving the expansion and clamping options by 3 hole drilling pattern on the side plates with D28 system bores in 50 x 50mm.
- The precision can reach microns for fixing and clamping.
- Cyclotron gives a nitrided surface improving surface properties of metal and corrosion resistance, and increase the fatigue strength.
- Nitriding is a heat-treating process that diffuses nitrogen into the surface of a metal to create a case-hardened surface.
- It is mainly used for clamping & locating steel structures and other assembling & fabrications according to our needs.
- It is a widely used welding tool, which helps in modularity, standardization & reusability.
- It replaced traditional dedicated fixtures with its high efficiency /affordability/precision/convenience.